Answer the call of the wild and become an Asador for the day at our Live Asado Masterclass Course With Tom Bray.
You’ll enjoy an unforgettable live fire cooking experience set in the beautiful Pythouse Kitchen Garden, nr Tisbury, Wiltshire, SP3 6PA
Using a variety of techniques and under the guidance of our own expert Asado, Tom Bray, you will learn everything you need to know about how to prepare a feast with fire.
Tom will walk you through every step of the process, from preparing the meat and attaching it to the Asado cross to positioning it correctly over the fire. Best of all, once your belly starts to rumble, you’ll get to tuck in.
For a sneak peek at what goes down on our Asado Course, watch this short video.
What will we cook?
Come hungry because you’ll need plenty of room to sample all the dishes we’ll make, including:
- Whole lamb 'a la cruz'
- Beef ribs 'a la cruz'
- Hung beef fore rib
- Salt baked fish
- Chicken in our handmade basket
- Various cuts of meat
- Fire veg (onions, leeks, butternut squash etc.)
- Potatoes (cooked on the chapa griddle)
- Salmuera (a delicious basting liquid for the meat)
- Play with our CFK fire tools - flambadou, grill basket etc
- We add more things in depending on seasonality and availability
What’s included in the price?
- Welcome 10.30am
- Woodfired brunch follows the initial meat prep 11.15am
- Lunch at around 12.30pm
- Dinner at around 5.30pm
- with plenty of extras in between
- Beer and soft drinks throughout the day & wine with the feast.
What do others have to say about the experience?
‘Just had the most amazing day here, learning to cook on an open fire with an Asado Cross. The teacher was brilliant and the food was amazing. Big thank you to Tom.’
When can I come?
The day runs from 10.30am to 5.30pm. Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Can I buy the experience as a gift?
Our Asado Masterclass Course makes an excellent gift for any meat-lover in your life. If you are treating someone, please let us know in the 'note to seller' section as you check out.
Where is it?
Our Asado course takes place at Pythouse Kitchen Garden, West Hatch, Tisbury SP3 6PA