Group Experience Days
Your group will learn to cook with fire, asado style. Working together we prepare lunch, then a full banquet of fire roasted meat and salads to be enjoyed by all those participating and invited guests.
- Perfect for stag do's or end of season bash!
- A day of meat & fire (and beer!)
- You provide the venue, we provide everything else
- Work together, learn new techniques
- Social lunch
- Mega feast at the end of the day
- Option to invite around 40 guests to enjoy the feast (extra cost)
You will become an asador for the day. Using a variety of techniques, as a team, we will prepare a feast with fire. I will take you through all the steps for preparing the meat, attaching it to the cross, and positioning the meat over the fire.
Throughout the day we will prepare and cook variety of meat, fish and veg including:
- Whole organic lamb 'a la cruz'
- Beef ribs 'a la cruz'
- Hung beef fore rib
- Hot smoked salmon on a cedar plank (for lunch)
- Meat and fish 'a la vara'
- Fire veg (onions, leeks, butternut squash etc.)
- Potatoes on the chapa
- Salmuera, which is a basting liquid for the meat
- Arrival & coffee 9am
- Lunch at around 12.30pm
- Dinner at approx 5.30pm
- Range of drinks provided for the masterclass participants*(beer, soft drinks
- Full day masterclass for 12 people and participants (12) only feast: £1500 plus travel
- Full day masterclass for 12 people and around 40 guests invited for the feast: £1920 plus travel*